You may also be interested in
Architects & Engineers in Private Practice
ENCON’s professional liability insurance program for architects and engineers protects firms offering architectural, engineering, land surveying or landscape architectural services against claims or allegations of professional negligence on the part of the business owner or the firm’s employees.
This practice policy is available for firms providing professional services, including architectural, engineering, land surveying, project management and landscape architectural services.
For firms with annual fees of $500,000 or less, please visit our Architects & Engineers in Small Firms page.
- Policy Form – Claims-made and reported
- Policy Period – Annual and multi-year policies
- Capacity – Limits up to $25,000,000
- Territory – Services rendered and claims made anywhere in the world
- Worldwide coverage, including first dollar defence and duty to defend
- Full retroactive coverage
- Split damages deductible
- Pollution liability coverage
- Disciplinary coverage; Loss of documents; Occupational Health and Safety Act expense coverage; Crisis Event expense coverage (all $15,000 sublimits)
- Defence assistance reimbursement ($20,000 sublimit)Breach of Confidentiality; Libel and Slander; Outside Directorship coverage (all $250,000 sublimits)